Check out is possible only during the OPPENING HOURS
OBLIGATIONS OF THE RESIDENT:
1. CLEAN THE ACCOMMODATION AREA
- place the furniture in its original place
- leave used pillows and cushions on the beds
- leave unused pillows and cushions in a bag in the space above the wardrobe
- sweep and mop the floor, including under tables and beds
- empty cupboards, shelves, tables, including drawers, and wash them inside and out
- wash the room door, including the door frame and handle
- wash the windows inside and the interior window sill
- wipe down the radiator
- do not peel posters off the wallpaper
TOILETS AND BATHROOM:
- wash the floor in the toilet and bathroom
- wash the sinks
- wash mirrors and light fittings above mirrors
- wash the shelves
- wash the shower cubicle
- wash the taps on the sinks as well as in the shower cubicle, remove limescale
- wash the tiles on the walls, remove limescale from the tiles
- wash the toilet (bowl, slab) and the area behind the toilet
- wash the toilet and bathroom doors, including the frame and handle
- remove any residual waste from the sink and shower drain
HALLWAY (+ KITCHEN)
- wash the front door, including the door frame and handle
- empty cupboards and shelves; nothing must be left in the cupboards and shelves when last occupied, except unused cushions and pillows to be left in a bag in the space above the cupboards
- wash all shelves, cupboard doors (inside and outside)
- wash the cooker (including underneath), clean the walls around the cooker
- wash the hob under and around the cooker
- fridge: pull the cord out of the drawer, unplug the fridge, wash the floor under the fridge and the area behind the fridge, defrost, wash, wipe dry and then leave the fridge switched off and open
- sweep and mop the floor throughout the hallway
- take out the rubbish, wash the dustbin and dustpan
- remove all your own electrical appliances from Družby UK
- a dustbin, dustpan and broom must be left in the corridor as part of the inventory
BALCONY (ONLY FOR ROOMS WITH BALCONIES):
- remove items from the balcony
- wash the balcony
2. GET THE CHECK-OUT SLIP
Each resident is expected to get a CHECK-OUT SLIP. The resident will provide the chekc-out slip to persons checking the room of the resident for confirmation with their signatures. The check-out slip can also be collected from the accommodation department or the reception desk.
3. RETURN THE BORROWED BED LINEN
If the resident has borrowed bed linen, he/she shall return it to the linen store.
4. ARRANGE AN INSPECTION OF THE ROOM
The guest shall arrange a room check with the inventory clerk and the maintenance person as follows:
Inventory clerk D1: tel. 0918 11 00 48
Inventory clerk D2: tel. 0918 11 00 75
Please contact inventory clerk one working day before your check-out.
Maintenance worker: on the day of check-out, the resident should report to the maintenance worker in the workshop between the blocks.
PLEASE NOTE: Room checks by the maintanance worker and the Inventory Officer always end 0.5 hours before the end of the accommodation department's office hours.
5. ROOM CHECKING PROCEDURE
- the maintenance staff will be the first to inspect the accommodation area, quantify any damage caused and record it on the check-out slip
- the inventory clerk will then check the cleanliness of the accommodation area. The resident is obliged to follow the inventory clerk´s instructions until the room is satisfactorily cleaned. The inventory clerk shall then take over the room keys from the resident.
- the inventory clerk and the maintanance staff shall confirm by their signatures on the check-out slip that the check has been carried out and that the keys have been received
6. GO TO THE ACCOMMODATION DEPARTMENT D1 OR D2 ACCORDING TO THE ACCOMMODATION BLOCK
The tenant hands over the accommodation card and the check-out slip, which must be duly filled in and signed by the staff of CU Družba, who have carried out the check of the accommodation unit/room.
Any outstanding accommodation fees, contractual penalties and damage to the property of CU Družba will be deducted from the deposit.
The deposit, or part of it, will be returned to the tenant´s Slovak bank account, which he/she entered at the time of accommodation.
In the event of failure to settle contractual obligations (financial claims) by the date of departure, the guest will lose his/her right to accommodation in all accommodation facilities of the CU.
If the tenant does not properly hand over the accommodation space no later than 11:00 a.m. on the day of the end of the accommodation, he/she is obliged to pay the accommodation provider a contractual penalty of 100 € and twice the daily price for accommodation valid at the time of the delay, in accordance with the accommodation contract and the Dormitory Regulations of CU Družba.
Damage to accommodation units / rooms and spoilt bed linen shall be paid for by the residents in full at the rate set out in the FEE SCHEDULE.