- observe the steps on the website korona.gov.sk WHAT TO DO IF I AM COVID 19 POSITIVE
- contact asap:
In working hours Mo - Thu 7:30 - 15:00, Fri 8:00 - 13:30 contact COVID-19 coordinator at tel. +421 918 734 827 / email infopreventiondruzba.uniba.sk and follow his/her instructions,
Outside working hours please contact the staff at the reception desk (vrátnica) and follow their instructions:
Reception, block D1: +421 2 602 99 111; mobile 0917 504 671
- if you are alone in the apartment, isolate yourself there as soon as possible
- if you share the apartment with other residents, the coordinator will allocate an isolation room to you
- you can get a free hygiene pack (bed linen, towel, toilet paper, soap and disposable cup) at the reception
- report the beginning of the quarantine by email to infopreventiondruzba.uniba.sk
- fill in the form on the university website https://uniba.sk/en/comenius-university-news/coronavirus/
- follow the guidelines on the website korona.gov.sk WHAT TO DO IF I AM COVID 19 POSITIVE
- you must not leave the isolation room or receive any visitors, otherwise you will be subject to a contractual fine of 100.00 €
- maintain cleanliness and hygiene throughout the accommodation premises
- put your rubbish in a closed bag outside the apartment door, it will be taken out during the working days
- the apartment door must always be closed
- ventilate the room frequently
- you can order food delivery from the Družba Canteen (during opening hours) at tel. +421 940 341 380. Price for meals is 15 €/day (breakfast 4 €, lunch 5,50 €, dinner 5,50 €), inclusive of packaging. Payment for this service will be made contactless to the bank account of Družba Canteen.
- report the delivery of ordered goods to the coordinator at tel. +421 918 734 827 in advance
TERMINATION OF QUARANTINE ACCOMMODATION
- you can terminate the compulsory quarantine only in accordance with the regulations on the website korona.gov.sk WHAT TO DO IF I AM COVID 19 POSITIVE
- announce the end of your quarantine to the coordinator via email infopreventiondruzba.uniba.sk
- leave the keys from your isolation room at the reception desk (vrátnica) in block D1
- the end of quarantine accommodation is possible only after the proper termination of quarantine by each accommodated person in the apartment
- leave the bed linen on the bed and the towel in the bathroom of the isolation room
It is important to wear the face mask properly, remembering that it must cover your nose and mouth. You will find up-to-date regulations on the website https://korona.gov.sk/en/rules-for-wearing-face-masks-or-respirators/
Practice social or physical distancing in crowded areas / queues.
Use hand disinfectants when entering buildings. During the day, also wash your hands more often with soap and water. It is also advisable to use alcohol-based disinfectants.
You will find official information concerning arrival in the Slovak Republic from abroad on this web site: https://korona.gov.sk/en/travelling-to-slovak-republic/
Obligatory quarantine arter your arrival from abroad cannot be completed in Dormitory Družba!
More information you´ll find on the website https://www.mzv.sk/web/en/covid-19