Receiving visitors during the day
Accommodated persons are entitled to receive visitors under the following conditions. An exception to this rule is the prohibition of visits which the VI Director is authorized to impose for hygienic, epidemic, emergency or other serious reasons.
- Visitors may be registered/ check in at the porter's lodge of the Družba UK block concerned only between 08:00 am and 10:00 pm.
- Visitors must be signed out at the porter's lodge of the respective block of VI not later than 11:00 pm.
- Accommodated persons may receive visitors in the adjoining area by the porter's lodge on the ground floor of Družba UK or in their room (only with the consent of their roommates).
- Visitors who are obviously under the influence of alcohol, narcotic or psychotropic substances or who behave aggressively and do not observe the principles of good behaviour will not be admitted to the Družba UK premises.
- Upon arrival at the Družba UK building, visitors are required to announce their arrival at the porter´s lodge, presenting their valid ID or valid ISIC for identification and registration. Further, the visitor is required to leave his/her photo identification, with the exception of the ID card and insurance card, at the porter´s lodge for the duration of the visit. The Accommodated Person who receives the visitor shall personally collect the visitor at the porter´s lodge, where he/she shall hand over his/her access card, which shall be stored with the visitor's ID. The Accommodated Person is responsible for the visitor's compliance with the DR throughout the visit.
- At the end of the visit, the visitor shall sign out at the porter's lodge of the relevant block of VI, accompanied by the Accommodated Person who received the visitor. No stranger shall be allowed on the premises of the Družba UK after 23:00 pm, except as provided in paragraph 2 of this Article.
Short-term accommodation for visitors in student rooms
Students accommodated in the Družba UK may, under the conditions set out by the Družba UK Director, provide accommodation for a maximum of 5 nights on a short-term basis for a free bed in their rooms to students of a higher education institution who are not accommodated in the Družba UK, and who have not been imposed an offence measure - withdrawal from the Accommodation Contract in the accommodation facility of the UK. An exception to this rule is the prohibition of visits which the Družba UK Director is authorized to impose for hygienic, epidemic, emergency or other serious reasons. The following conditions must be fulfilled in the accommodation:
- the accommodation of the visitor is subject to the consent of the roommates in the room of the Accommodated Person receiving the visitor and to the accommodation of the other accommodated persons not being disturbed,
- Visitors who are obviously under the influence of alcohol, narcotic or psychotropic substances or who behave aggressively and do not observe the principles of good behaviour shall not be entitled to short-term accommodation in the Družba UK,
- the Accommodated Person is responsible for the visitor's compliance with all provisions of these DR throughout the duration of the visit. For any violation of these DR by the visitor (e.g., based on complaints by other accommodated persons), the Accommodated Person may be subject to an offence measure,
- the Accommodated Person is obliged to personally pick up the visitor at the porter´s lodge and may not leave the visitor on the premises of the Družba UK without his/her presence,
- the visitor may be checked in between 6:00 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.; check-out is terminated by 10:00 a.m,
- when admitting a visitor, the Accommodated Person shall leave his/her access card at the appropriate porter´s lodge for the duration of the visit,
- upon arrival, the visitor is obliged to present his/her identity document (ID/Passport) to the porter upon arrival and to leave his/her student ID (ISIC) at the porter´s desk for the entire duration of the visit,
- when staying overnight, the visitor must pay at the relevant VI porter´s desk the set fee per night and per person in advance for the entire stay
- the visitor is obliged to borrow and use clean bed linen at the porter´s lodge,
- at the end of the visit, the visitor must check out at the porter´s lodge, accompanied by the Accommodated Person, and return the borrowed bed linen.
Short-term accommodation for visitors in lecturer´s and employee´s rooms:
Those staying in lecturer´s and employee´s rooms can accommodate not only students of the college but also other persons in staff rooms for a short period of time (for a maximum of 5 nights) on a free bed. The amount of the fee for short-term accommodation of other persons is determined by the current price list published on the Družba UK website. All the other conditions of point 2 of this Article shall also apply in full to the short-term accommodation of visitors in lecturers' and staff rooms.